If you’re looking for more time with family and less time in the kitchen this Christmas, we are here for you!
Book your chef for the Christmas holiday.
Here are a few ideas:
- Baked Camembert with Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- Caramelized Onion Tarts with Apples.
- Pears With Blue Cheese and Prosciutto.
- Glazed Ham With Coriander and Fennel.
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin With Cherries.
- Striped Bass With Toasted-Shallot Vinaigrette and Spinach.
- Roast Beef With Slow-Cooked Tomatoes and Garlic.
- Roasted Tarragon Lamb With Butter Beans.
How the Grinch Stole Christmas Party Menu
- Cherry and Plum Bruschetta
- Broccoli Trees with Creamy White-Bean Dip
- Wild-Mushroom Bread Pudding
- Potato-Bacon Hash
- Sunday Rib Roast
- Deep-Dish Winter Fruit Pie with Walnut Crumb
- Maple Pecan Popcorn