A Tea Party For Kids
Get kids in on the fun of a good tea party with the help of YaDa Chef.
Might you like a cup of tea? Both boys and girls love the elegance of dressing in beautiful clothes and acting like “grown-ups” at a fun and fancy Tea Party. Our Tea Party Ideas include suggestions for everything from invitations to activities that will make all your little guests feel like high society!
Children’s Tea Party Menu
Beverages - 2 choices
- Tea-regular or flavoured
- Apple Juice
Delicious Tea Sandwiches - 2 choices
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Peanut Butter and Butter
- Butter and Berry Preserves
- Cream Cheese and Berry Preserves
- Nutella Spread and Banana
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- Watercress and Lemon Butter
- Cucumber, Mint and Cream Cheese
- Butter and Cheese
- YaDa Chef Egg Salad
- Tuna Salad (MM Tuna in Lemon and Herb Vinaigrette or Tuna Mayonnaise)
- American Cheese and; Ham
- Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
Delicious Sweets - 2 choices
- Mini Scones with Devon Double Cream and Fruit Preserves
- Fruit Kabobs
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Rice Crispy Treats - cut into shapes (choice of plain, peanut butter or peanut butter/chocolate)
- Cakes in Teacups to Take Home (choice of cheese cake, key lime pie, chocolate, vanilla or spice)
- Teacup Biscuits/Cookies
Make it fun and have the teacup biscuit/cookies undecorated and have kids create their own designs by decorating their own.
A past example… Alice In Wonder Land themed tea party.